The public has been demanding both Natural Medicine and Allopathic Medicine for years and it was time to have doctors of both schools trained and educated in both fields of study. Dr. Ghazvini DC, NMD in his quest to help his patients with additional medical knowledge, diagnostic and treatments procedures applied for and was accepted as one of 15 physicians in Florida selected to attend a course of study in Integrative Medicine.
A select group of Medical Doctors, Chiropractic Physicians, and Acupuncture Physicians attended a full-time Integrative Medical School Program during the years of 2002 and 2003 graduating with degrees as Naturopathic Medical Doctors (NMD) in December 2003 following an internship in a medical clinic. These physicians studied both natural medicine and allopathic medicine, and Dr. Ghazvini, DC, NMD is proud to join that group of physicians who are trained to do what is best for the patient.
Dr. Ghazvini, DC, NMD has also been interested in research and helping the populations of Planet Earth. In February 2006 he became CEO of NHIL (Nutritional Health Institute Laboratories) a research company in Clearwater, FL that is researching natural plant based medicines from plants all over the world for their medicinal qualities, to help address chronic diseases that afflict mankind. These include cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, cholesterol, and stroke), diabetes, immune system weakness, transmittable diseases from animals to humans, male dysfunction, obesity and diseases of toxicity.
Dr. Ghazvini has, along with his family, engaged in many philanthropic activities in the benefit of the Florida State University for the betterment of education and the Tallahassee Community College for a new school of nursing, as well as, a new emergency room and health facility for Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.
The Ghazvinis have donated numerous parcels of land and buildings to Leon County school board to increase the number of local schools and donated property for a new Leon County library.
Dr. Ghazvini is the proud father of a 20 year old son.
Dr. Ghazvini’s Professional Qualifications and Postgraduate Studies are as follows:
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Florida College of Integrative Medicine, 12/2003
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, 12/95 Cum laude
- Bachelor of Science, University of State of New York 6/94
SPECIALIZED COURSE WORK:
- 2 years of certified clinical internship, Life University Outpatient and Student clinics, Marietta, GA 1994-95
- 2 years of X-ray Technique and Diagnosis, Life University Outpatient and Student Clinics, Marietta, GA 1994-95
- 60 Hour X-ray Pathology Life University, 11/93
- 48 Hour Diagnosis and Clinical Management of Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Trauma and Whiplash Relate Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 1995-96
- 100 Hours of Diagnosis and clinical Management and Use of Acupuncture, International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture F.I.A.M .A. , Arizona, 1998-99
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1995
- The National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL, 1994
- Acupuncture Certification Orlando, FL, 1998 – 1999
- Diplomate of the Multi-Disciplinary Academy of Affiliated Medical Arts
- Pain Management Certification Las Vegas, Nevada, 06/19/2000
- Certification program in Injectable Nutrients/Parenteral Nutrition, National University of Health Sciences in Orlando, FL, Feb. 2001- June 2001
- Injectable Nutrients/Parenteral Nutrition, Toxicology, Pharmacotherapy, Botanical Medicine, and IV Parenteral Therapy National University of Health Science in Orlando, FL, 02/17/200 & 06/17/2001
- Spinal Impairment as Described in the 5th AMA Guide Certification program Logan chiropractic College, Kaplan Seminars Orlando, FL April 13, 14, 2002
- Upper and Lower Extremities Impairment as described in the 5th AMA Guide, Certification program Logan chiropractic College, Kaplan Seminars Orlando, FL May 18, 19, 2002
- Motor and Sensory Impairment as Described in the 511) AMA Guide Certification program Logan Chiropractic College Kaplan Seminars Orlando, FL June 22, 23, 2002
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine Orlando Florida, 6 months Clinical Internship Florida College of Integrative Medicine Medical Clinic, NMD Degree, August 2002-November 2003
- Graduated from Life College in December, 1995 Cum Laude
- Featured in the National Dean’s List Publication, 1994 and 1995 Featured in Who is Who as an honored professional 2000 edition
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
- American Academy of Pain Management